Grenfell Kart Club
The Grenfell Kart Club currently conducts a number of race meetings each year. The two main events are the Bob Hinde Memorial, which is a two (2) day event held in the middle of the year, and the other major event is one of the Southern Star Series.
Grenfell, which is best known as the birthplace of Henry Lawson, is located in the Central West Region of New South Wales, within:
a 2 hour drive from Orange, Canberra, Wagga Wagga and Dubbo;
a 3 hour drive from Griffith;
a 3 to 4 hour drive from Sydney, and
a 4 hour drive from Albury.
Practice Sign On
At all times, Practice is to be conducted in accordance with Section X of the KNSW Rules & Regulations.
Additional Covid-19 Requirements
- 1. I acknowledge that I have read and understand:
2. I confirm that I have not travelled overseas in the last 14 days;3. I am not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, flu like symptoms such as temperature, coughing, sore throat or headaches or have difficulty breathing);4. I have not had close or casual contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19; and5. I will follow the directions of KNSW and/or KNSW Club’s directions regarding hand hygiene whilst participating at a KNSW Sanctioned Event.
- KNSW Rules & Regulations;
- KNSW Guidelines to Reduce Risk at KNSW Sanctioned Events; and
- Acknowledge that KNSW has recommended that I download the COVIDSafe App.
If you agree to the above please fill out form below.
Secretary: George Thompson
Phone:0419 203 215
Track Address: 23 Henry Lawson Way, Grenfell NSW 2810