Griffith Kart Club
The Griffith Kart Club mission is to provide a quality kart racing facility for all our members and competitors, to provide competitive race meetings, in a fun and friendly environment and to promote the sport of Karting in Griffith and surrounding areas. The club is affiliated with Karting (NSW) Inc. and offer local and state level karting competition throughout the year.
Practice Sign On
At all times, Practice is to be conducted in accordance with Section X of the KNSW Rules & Regulations.
Additional Covid-19 Requirements
1. I acknowledge that I have read and understand: KNSW Rules & Regulations; KNSW Guidelines to Reduce Risk at KNSW Sanctioned Events; and Acknowledge that KNSW has recommended that I download the COVIDSafe App.
2. I confirm that I have not travelled overseas in the last 14 days, nor have I attended any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health Website;
3. I am not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, flu like symptoms such as temperature, coughing, sore throat or headaches or have difficulty breathing);
4. I have not had close or casual contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19; and
5. I will follow the directions of KNSW and/or KNSW Club’s directions regarding Covid-safe practices whilst participating at a KNSW Sanctioned Event.
If you agree to the above please fill out form below.
President: Wal Snaidero
Phone: 0427 487 488
Secretary: Kelly Ison
Phone:0436 318 104
Licence Officer: Sam Belardo
Phone: 0410 579 104
Track Address: 2600 Whites Road, Tharbogang, NSW 2680
Mailing Address: PO Box 1268, Griffith 2680 NSW, Australia