Karting New South Wales (KNSW) is seeking expressions of interest from providers of medical services to karting competitors, support crew and officials for KNSW sanctioned events which are held throughout New South Wales.
KNSW sanctions over 100 events each year that are hosted through KNSW Clubs located in metropolitan and regional New South Wales and ACT (including Club Days, Regional Series Events and State Titles).
With your help, KNSW would like to offer the highest standards of quality clinical trauma care for our competitors and their families on the off-chance that it is needed at KNSW Sanctioned Events.
All EOIs are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 31 July 2020 and shall include the following:
- Full details of your organisation
- Full details of the history your organisation has provided trauma care for motorsport events
- Full details of your organisation’s ability to service both metropolitan and regional events
- Full details of costings (including discounts available to be KNSW’s Preferred Supplier and other Sponsorship opportunities to partner with KNSW)
- Full details of any additional benefits that may be available to KNSW Members and their families.
Karting New South Wales is committed to ensure the best possible care and safety standards are applied at KNSW Sanctioned Events.