KNSW has now amended its racing calendar to ensure compliance with the most recent NSW Chief Health Officer’s recommendations.
Please find set out below the amended dates:-
- Griffith – Southern Star Series – 10 & 11 October 2020
- Tamworth – Northern Zone Series – 10 & 11 October 2020
- Lithgow TAG Restricted State Titles – 17 & 18 October 2020
- Coffs Harbour – Over 40s – 25th Anniversary – 20 & 21 November 2020
Local Club Day Events will continue to be permitted, should the host club wish to proceed, so long as they adhere to NSW Government restrictions.
As our events require the use of a Licensed Circuit (Specialised Facility), we recommend that Participants:
- Should drive directly to the venue, compete, and then return to their homes following the activity.
- Avoid social gatherings before and after the activity, and car pooling or other shared transport arrangements.
- Avoid travelling into Greater Sydney from regional NSW to participate in activities or avoid travelling across regions in regional NSW.
We remind all competitors, officials and volunteers to comply with KNSW’s Guidelines to Reduce Covid Risk at KNSW Sanctioned Events located at: https://www.kartingnsw.com.au/covid-19-information/
In addition, NO ONE SHOULD ATTEND A KNSW SANCTIONED EVENT IF:
- In the last fourteen (14) days you are aware that you have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19;
- You have been overseas, been in Victoria, or have attended any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health Website (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw)
- You have had contact with someone that has been overseas, Victoria, or any of the reported case locations in NSW in the last fourteen (14) days; or
- You have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (including temperature, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever).
We look forward to seeing you safe and at the track soon!