The SEK series has been operating since the late 1990’s. Originally a private enterprise, this changed in 2013 when the former Prokart business was closed. What followed was the amalgamation of the teams with The Goulburn Kart Racing Club. To this day we continue to operate as a club for our members.
Practice Sign On
At all times, Practice is to be conducted in accordance with Section X of the KNSW Rules & Regulations.
Additional Covid-19 Requirements
1. I acknowledge that I have read and understand: KNSW Rules & Regulations; KNSW Guidelines to Reduce Risk at KNSW Sanctioned Events; and Acknowledge that KNSW has recommended that I download the COVIDSafe App.
2. I confirm that I have not travelled overseas in the last 14 days, nor have I attended any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health Website;
3. I am not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, flu like symptoms such as temperature, coughing, sore throat or headaches or have difficulty breathing);
4. I have not had close or casual contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19; and
5. I will follow the directions of KNSW and/or KNSW Club’s directions regarding Covid-safe practices whilst participating at a KNSW Sanctioned Event.
If you agree to the above please fill out form below.