Tamworth Kart Racing Club
Oakburn Park is a Motor Sports Complex located on the outskirts of Tamworth on the Corner of Bowlers Lane & Oxley Highway (Gunnedah Road), just 4km past the airport turnoff.
From Tamworth city, it is about a 10-minute drive. Follow the airport signs, but instead of taking the airport turn off, continue on the Oxley Highway and pass the airport runway (on your left) – Oakburn Park is on the right
The track itself is a 760-metre bitumen circuit, with driving in an anti-clockwise direction and a grid capacity of 32 karts. The track is free-flowing with a fast straight.
Practice Sign On
At all times, Practice is to be conducted in accordance with Section X of the KNSW Rules & Regulations.
Additional Covid-19 Requirements
1. I acknowledge that I have read and understand: KNSW Rules & Regulations; KNSW Guidelines to Reduce Risk at KNSW Sanctioned Events; and Acknowledge that KNSW has recommended that I download the COVIDSafe App.
2. I confirm that I have not travelled overseas in the last 14 days, nor have I attended any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health Website;
3. I am not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, flu like symptoms such as temperature, coughing, sore throat or headaches or have difficulty breathing);
4. I have not had close or casual contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19; and
5. I will follow the directions of KNSW and/or KNSW Club’s directions regarding Covid-safe practices whilst participating at a KNSW Sanctioned Event.
If you agree to the above please fill out form below.
President: Dennis Lane
Phone:02 6746 1544
Secretary: Jason Maxworthy
Phone: 0451 082 383
Track Address: Oakburn Park, Corner of Bowlers Lane & Oxley Highway, Tamworth, NSW 2340
Mailing Address: PO Box 214, Tamworth, NSW, 2340