Wagga & District Kart Club
The Wagga & District Kart Racing Club has been around for over twenty years. The club originally started at Ladysmith, but was soon moved into Wagga to a new track and complex. This was done to attract championship race titles to the circuit, and to promote and expand the club to be the best in the district.
The Wagga & District Kart Track is in an ideal location, as it is only 5km from the CBD and is close to accommodation. Our track has a very large pit area, that can accommodate up to 400 karts, not to mention the great canteen at the track for all your food and drink needs.
Practice Sign On
At all times, Practice is to be conducted in accordance with Section X of the KNSW Rules & Regulations.
Additional Covid-19 Requirements
- 1. I acknowledge that I have read and understand:
2. I confirm that I have not travelled overseas in the last 14 days;3. I am not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, flu like symptoms such as temperature, coughing, sore throat or headaches or have difficulty breathing);4. I have not had close or casual contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19; and5. I will follow the directions of KNSW and/or KNSW Club’s directions regarding hand hygiene whilst participating at a KNSW Sanctioned Event.
- KNSW Rules & Regulations;
- KNSW Guidelines to Reduce Risk at KNSW Sanctioned Events; and
- Acknowledge that KNSW has recommended that I download the COVIDSafe App.
If you agree to the above please fill out form below.